About Me

This blog originally started out as...absolutely nothing. It was basically a site where I questioned life, desires, interesting topics, etc. I figured life was full of questions, so why not find the answers? This blog has since moved and in its place is a new blog about...GOALS! Its a new year, a new time, and hopefully soon...a new me.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Starbucks and Weight Loss

Let me start this off by saying, J'adore caffeine, especially caffeine that is in coffee. Starbucks is not my favorite coffee, in fact it might be my least favorite, however its the only local coffee house I can find these days! So, like every other lost puppy searching for a Diedrich's or Coffee Bean, I inevitably end up at Starbucks.

Dieting is terrible when you want the items you cant have (Isn't that what Dieting is?). Before walking into Starbucks, I was frantically searching on my phone to find out if any other brilliant dieting person has placed information about caloric intake on Java Chip Frap's or White Chocolate Mocha's. Head buried into my phone, I walked through the doors of Starbucks, looked up for a minute at the menu...and there it was right in my face...the WHOLE menu had every drink posted with all nutrition information on there. THATS AWESOME! I don't know if they have always had this information up or not. My guess is its been there forever and I'm too much of a creature of habit to even look at that dang menu. Anyway, I got a boring old late to fulfill the caffeine love. Thank you Starbucks. Even though your drip coffee tastes burnt, and your foam on your cappuccino's look more like spit, you still got some bonus points for adding the nutritional info. You rock.



Caffeinated Kisses to All :)

Miss Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment